Templars Gear Light Plate Carrier is a lightweight, multi-purpose tactical vest made of high quality laminate Cordura. Sophisticated design to combine low weight of laser cut laminate with durability and maximum user comfort.
The vest consists of two panels, front and rear, which are joined and adjusted with velcro fasteners on the shoulders. They are mounted in two fastened at the bottom with Velcro pockets. The entire plate carrier surface instead of trim tapes in MOLLE / PALS standard has laser-cut slots which still allows flexible configuration pouches and holders. In addition, main panel on the front is attached with Velcro and can be replaced with an integrated set of mag pouches panel. Inside the plate carrier has a longitudinal Velcro trims for the optionalinstallation of soft body spacers (sold separately). On both sides of the front panel are also adjustable loops to secure the wires to the radio or hydration system tube. Vest includes Velcro mounted shoulder pads that allow for even weight distribution.
At lower part of the vest there is Cummerbund belt, which consists of two layers of the laminate with an additionalstiffening. Frame design ensures the rigidity of the structure even under a heavy load and excellent ventilation during use. Furthermore, it is possible to install side ballistic plates by attaching them in dedicated pockets. The belt is fullydetachable and it is possible to select any other type of cummerbund belt. Manufacturer besides the hybrid belt gives you a choice of simple elastic belt or elastic belt with pockets. Depending on needs when buying user can select the type and size of the belt.
The product should be cleaned as recommended by the manufacturer at temperatures up to 30 C deg. It is also recommended instead of washing, cleaning with a damp sponge or with detergents dedicated to Cordura wash and care.
- Made of durable, lightweight Cordura 500 laminate
- Low weight (650g-750g) and uniform camouflage on all surfaces thanks to the use of laser-cut holes instead of webbing
- The entire surface has laser cut slots for attaching MOLLE / PALS pouches and pockets
- Internal front and rear pockets for ballistic inserts
- Wide and adjustable hybrid cummerbund belt
- Detachable front laser cut MOLLE Velcro panel
- A set of shoulder pads
- Adjustable vertically and horizontally
- ID Velcro panel for patches on the front
- The loops on the sides to secure hydration system tube or radio cable
- Manufacturer: Templars Gear, Poland