PT2 is an outer Templars Gear battle belt designed for comfortable carrying weapons, mag and necessary equipment pouches. Anatomical shape for propper fit to the body and provide freedom of movement in use even under heavy load.The inner layer is made of soft spacer mesh and a soft, closed-cell foam liner to increase the user’s comfort. The outer surface is made of laser cut laminate and designed to be MOLLE compatible. Design allows to let the inner belt on the outer surface in certain places, which allows to attach the belt holster. The close-cell foam liner can be potentially replaced with a soft ballistics insert. PT2 belt does not require the belt because it has an sewn on both sides, strongpolyamide tapes with adjustable AustriAlpin COBRA buckle. It allows for a comfortable setting and smooth adjustment of waist circumference.
Available in sizes:
- M (6 slots on the back / 6 sides) 92-100cm
- L (8 slots on the back / 6 sides) 100-108cm
- Contoured shape to aid mobility while kneeling, bending, etc.
- Fastened with both sides adjustable AustriAlpin COBRA buckle
- MOLLE compatible laser cut slots
- Thickness: 10 mm foam + 2 mm mesh spacing
- Four D-rings for harness
- External pocket on the back for flat objects.
- Does not require the inner belt
- Manufacturer: Templars Gear, Poland